From the beginning, Marvin has invested in Technological innovation.
Charles Didisheim, Marc’s son, was also an accomplished inventor and registered 18 patents between 1891 and 1911.
Since that time, Marvin patented several innovations :
- 1893 New chronograph counter mechanism; instant counter
- 1903 Glass forming dial for a timepiece
- 1904 Bracelet-watch
- 1905 Watch movement with visible balance
- 1927 Production procedure for a timepiece ébauche movement
- 1933 Timepiece with automatic winding
- 1939 Water resistant watch
- 1951 Timepiece movement with automatic winding
- 1957 Timepiece movement with coaxial discs for the hour and minute display